Impact Factor: 0.89*
SJR Indexed with H Index: 3
BioTechnology: An Indian Journal is an open access journal that places a momentous role by publishing novel and high-quality research papers and other material on all topics relating to biotechnology.
Aims and Scope
- The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of biotechnology.
- The journal aims at a broad interdisciplinary readership, which includes both academia and industries, and covers the broad fields like: Cancer and stem cell research, Genetic engineering and cloning, Bioremediation and biodegradation, Bioinformatics and system biology, Biomarkers and biosensors, Biodiversity and biodiscovery, Biorobotics and biotoxins, Analytical biotechnology, Genome, Nucleic acids, Molecular biology, Genetics, Biochemistry, Cellular biology, Physiology, Applied microbiology, Food science, Biochemical engineering, Bioprocess engineering and Medical biotechnology.
- Biotechnology: An Indian Journal provides an effective way to publish original research articles, review articles, short communication, rapid communication, letter to the editor, case-report etc.
- The articles will be managed electronically, examined by a scientific committee and anonymous evaluators and published every month in HTML and PDF formats.
- Biotechnology: An Indian Journal publishes one volume each year with new articles being added instantly. The journal encourages research scientists, faculty, and students who are actively involved in scientific research and/or teaching at all levels, to submit their articles for intensive peer-reviewing and expedite publishing. Individuals from small and non-research oriented institutions are especially encouraged to submit their original articles for publication consideration.
Submit manuscript by sending as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office: [email protected]
*2016 Journal Impact Factor was established by dividing the number of articles published in 2014 and 2015 with the number of times they are cited in 2016 based on Google search and the Scholar Citation Index database. If 'X' is the total number of articles published in 2014 and 2015, and 'Y' is the number of times these articles were cited in indexed journals during 2016 then, impact factor = Y/X
Recently Published Papers
Development and Validation Method for the Determination of Sildenafil Citrate Tablets by using UV-Spectrophotometer in Pharmaceutical Formulation
Author(s): Alrasheed AW Mohammed, Salah Elnaiem Mohammed, Hanaa S Boshra and Muzamil Hassaballa Abdelmula
The objective of this paper is to describe the optimization, validation, and application of spectrophotometric technique for determination of Sildenafil Citrate in their pharmaceutical formu..
Research, Biotechnol Ind J. 2019 Vol: 15( 2)