SJR Indexed- H Index: 5 || Impact Factor: 0.89*
BioTechnology: An Indian Journal is an open access journal that places a momentous role by publishing novel and high-quality research papers and other material on all topics relating to Biotechnology.
Biotechnology: An Indian Journal is listed in quality indexing site, to maintain the quality of the Journal and the Scimago Journal H index rank is 5
Aims and Scope
- The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of biotechnology.
- The journal aims at a broad interdisciplinary readership, which includes both academia and industries, and covers the broad fields like: Genomics and transcriptomics, Cancer and stem cell research, Downstream processing and microbiology, Genetic engineering and cloning, Bioremediation and biodegradation, Bioinformatics and system biology, Biomarkers and biosensors, Biodiversity and biodiscovery, Biorobotics and biotoxins, Analytical biotechnology, Genome, Nucleic acids, Molecular biology, Genetics, DNA research, Biochemistry, Cellular biology, Physiology, Biochemical and Bioprocess engineering and Medical biotechnology.
- Biotechnology: An Indian Journal provides an effective way to publish original research articles, review articles, short communication, rapid communication, letter to the editor, case-report etc.
- The articles will be managed electronically, examined by a scientific committee and anonymous evaluators and published every month in HTML and PDF formats.
- Biotechnology: An Indian Journal publishes one volume each year with new articles being added instantly. The journal encourages research scientists, faculty, and students who are actively involved in scientific research and/or teaching at all levels, to submit their articles for intensive peer-reviewing and expedite publishing. Individuals from small and non-research oriented institutions are especially encouraged to submit their original articles for publication consideration.
Submit manuscript by sending as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office: [email protected] or author can submit through our Editorial Tracking System: www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/biotechnology-an-indian-journal.html
*2016 Journal Impact Factor was established by dividing the number of articles published in 2014 and 2015 with the number of times they are cited in 2016 based on Google search and the Scholar Citation Index database. If 'X' is the total number of articles published in 2014 and 2015, and 'Y' is the number of times these articles were cited in indexed journals during 2016 then, impact factor = Y/X
Recently Published Papers
Author(s): S Ravichandran
Editorial, Biotechnol Ind J. 2020 Vol: 16( 2)
Author(s): K Vijayaraghavan* and SP Kamala Nalini
A novel method of solid waste treatment is proposed with the concept of biodiesel production using waste fats obtained from goat, pork, and chicken as feedstocks. The fats of animals and pou..
Research, Biotechnol Ind J. 2020 Vol: 16( 2)
Author(s): Aqsa Qurban* and Ayesha Ameen
PCR ribotyping is considered as a rapid method for the identification of bacteria. . In this technique, the intergenic regions from 16S23S are amplified through PCR. The obtained PCR product..
Review, Biotechnol Ind J. 2020 Vol: 16( 2)
The Biological Aspects Monitoring in the Construction Stage of Tanjung Jati B, 56 Steam Power Plant, Jepara, Central Java Indonesia
Author(s): Slamet Isworo*, Poerna Sri Oetari, and Tosan Adji
Background and Objectives: The environmental permit from the construction of the TanjungJati B 5-6 steam power plant has consequences for environmental responsibility, in the form of environ..
Case Report, Biotechnol Ind J. 2020 Vol: 16( 2)
Author(s): Kritika Sharma*
In today's science, nanotechnology is a great field for researchers. Nanotechnology is a modern field of science that performs a useful role in the day to day life aspects. Nanotechnology de..
Viewpoint, Biotechnol Ind J. 2020 Vol: 16( 2)