Inorganic Chemistry: An Indian Journal is a multidisciplinary, Peer-reviewed, Open Access Journal, dedicated to latest advancements in all area of inorganic chemistry with unwavering focus of rapid and pre-eminent publication.
Journal Impact Factor - 0.68*
Aims & Scope
- Emphasize global dissemination of information by scientists, academicians, Research Scholars with respect of current inventions, developments in all phases of inorganic chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry: An Indian Journal provides an effective way to publish Original articles, reviews, short communications, rapid communications, letters to the editor and case-reports.
- Journal publishes papers of outstanding significance, ground-breaking discoveries in inorganic chemistry which covers broad coverage of Coordination Chemistry, Organometallic Chemistry, Bioinorganic Chemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, Nanotechnology,Transition Metal Compounds, Main-group Compounds, Cluster Compounds , Mechanisms of Inorganic Reactions, and relevant aspects of Industrial Inorganic Chemistry, Theoretical Inorganic Chemistry such as Qualitative theories, Molecular symmetry group theory and Chemical Bonding Theory.
- Inorganic Chemistry: An Indian Journal publishes one volume each year with new articles being added instantly. The journal encourages research scientists, faculty, and students who are actively involved in scientific research and/or teaching at all levels, to submit their articles for intensive peer-reviewing and expedite publishing. Individuals from small and non-research oriented institutions are especially encouraged to submit their original articles for publication consideration.
- The articles will be managed electronically, examined by a scientific committee and anonymous evaluators and published every month in HTML and PDF formats.
- Submit manuscript as an Email attachment to the Editorial Office: [email protected]
*2016 Journal Impact Factor was established by dividing the number of articles published in 2014 and 2015 with the number of times they are cited in 2016 based on Google search and the Scholar Citation Index database. If 'X' is the total number of articles published in 2014 and 2015, and 'Y' is the number of times these articles were cited in indexed journals during 2016 then, impact factor = Y/X
Recently Published Papers
A high grade TiO2 product of 99.1% purity has successfully been prepared from the Egyptian Rosetta titania slag by its proper roasting with sodium hydroxide. The reaction product was then s..
Review, Inorg Chem Ind J. 2020 Vol: 15( 1)