Journal Impact Factor: 0.78*
Natural Products: An Indian Journal is an open access journal and internationally renowned scientists describe their own research in the wider context of the field.
Aims and Scope
- The main aim of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of natural products.
- Natural Products: An Indian Journal welcomes the submission of research articles, review articles, short communication, rapid communication, letter to the editor, casereports, etc in all areas of Natural products.
- The Journal of Natural Products invites and publishes papers that make substantial and scholarly contributions to the area of natural products research.
- Natural Products: An Indian Journal covers all aspects of the theory and practice of Natural Products Describe secondary metabolites of microorganisms, including antibiotics and mycotoxins, physiologically active compounds from terrestrial and marine plants and animals, biochemical studies, including biosynthesis and microbiological transformations, fermentation and plant tissue culture, the isolation, structure elucidation, and chemical synthesis of novel compounds from nature, and the pharmacology of compounds of natural origin.
- The articles will be managed electronically, examined by a scientific committee and anonymous evaluators and published every month in HTML and PDF formats.
Indexed in : Directory of Research Journals, Google Scholar, Scholar Article Impact Factor (SAIF) database, CAS database, CNKI, Open J-Gate and Secret Search Engine Labs.
Submit manuscript as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office: [email protected]
*2016 Journal Impact Factor was established by dividing the number of articles published in 2014 and 2015 with the number of times they are cited in 2016 based on Google search and the Scholar Citation Index database. If 'X' is the total number of articles published in 2014 and 2015, and 'Y' is the number of times these articles were cited in indexed journals during 2016 then, impact factor = Y/X