Welcome to the Inorganic Chemistry: An Indian Journal
Inorganic Chemistry: An Indian Journal is a multidisciplinary, Peer-reviewed, Open Access Journal, dedicated to latest advancements in all area of inorganic chemistry with unwavering focus of rapid and pre-eminent publication.
Aims & Scope
• Emphasized global dissemination of information by scientists, academicians, Research Scholars with respect of current inventions, developments in all phases of inorganic chemistry.
• Journal seeking for papers of outstanding significance, ground-breaking discoveries in inorganic chemistry which covers broad coverage of Quantitative studies of structure and Thermodynamics, Kinetics, Industrial Inorganic Chemistry, Mechanisms of Inorganic Reactions, Organometallic Chemistry, Bioinorganic Chemistry, and relevant aspects of Organometalli Chemistry, Solid-State Phenomena, and Chemical Bonding Theory.
• Inorganic Chemistry: An Indian Journal provides an effective way to publish Original articles, reviews, short communications, rapid communications, letters to the editor, case-reports.
• The articles will be managed electronically, examined by a scientific committee and anonymous evaluators and published every month in HTML and PDF formats.
• Inorganic Chemistry: An Indian Journal publishes one volume each year with new articles being added instantly. The journal encourages research scientists, faculty, and students who are actively involved in scientific research and/or teaching at all levels, to submit their articles for intensive peer-reviewing and expedite publishing. Individuals from small and non-research oriented institutions are especially encouraged to submit their original articles for publication consideration.
Submit manuscript at http://www.tsijournals.com/editorialtracking/inorganicchemistry/ or send as an Email attachment to the Editorial Office: firstname.lastname@example.org