Research and Reviews in Electrochemistry is a premier open access journal devoted to publishing research that demonstrates significant scientific discoveries in all areas of electrochemistry. The Journal welcomes the following article types: Editorial, Commentary, Hypothesis & Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective, Review, short communications, and rapid communications.
Aims and Scope
The journal aims to bring cutting-edge research across the entire spectrum of electrochemical science emphasizing the application of electrochemistry to technological development.
Its scope encompasses, but is not limited to the following fields:
· Electrochemical energy conversion, conservation, and storage
· New battery systems, fuel cells, super capacitors
· Solar cells, power delivery, industrial synthesis
· Environmental remediation, cell design, corrosion
· Electric and magnetic field effects
· Computational and theoretical electrochemistry
· Electrochemical reaction engineering
· Bioenergetics and signal transduction
· Biomembranes and model membranes
· Medical applications of electrochemistry and bio-electrochemistry
· Electrochemical treatment of effluents
· Molten state and solid state electrochemistry
· Surface finishing, electroplating, electrodeposition
· Sensors, and applications of molecular electrochemistry
Indexed in Directory of Research Journals, Google Scholar, Scholar Article Impact Factor(SAIF), CNKI, Open J-Gate and Secret Search Engine Labs
Submission Portal: https://www.scholarscentral.org/submission/research-reviews-electrochemistry.html or submission can be sent as an attachment to: [email protected]
*2016 Journal Impact Factor was established by dividing the number of articles published in 2014 and 2015 with the number of times they are cited in 2016 based on Google search and the Scholar Citation Index database. If 'X' is the total number of articles published in 2014 and 2015, and 'Y' is the number of times these articles were cited in indexed journals during 2016 then, impact factor = Y/X
Recently Published Papers
Author(s): Leo M Likar
What is or was the tree of life? Was it a way of remembering the origins of a tribe of people. Was it a better way to live one’s life? Was it an actual tree who’s bark, roots, le..
Research, Res Rev Electrochemistry. 2018 Vol: 9( 2)
Author(s): R Swaminathan
Short commentary, Res Rev Electrochemistry. 2021 Vol: 11( 1)
Author(s): Abhinesh Chaudhari
Case Studies, Res Rev Electrochemistry. 2021 Vol: 11( 1)
Low Temperature Conductivity Study of Multi organic Solvent Electrolyte for Lithium-Sulfur Rechargeable Battery Application
Author(s): Maziar Bashuri
Over a wide temperature range of 40°C to 60°C, the conductivity of an electrolyte plays a crucial role in determining the performance of any battery. The conductivity of lithium bis(..
Research, Res Rev Electrochemistry. 2021 Vol: 11( 1)
Author(s): Csaba Endrodi
Porous hydrogen substituted graphyne (HsGY) has been considered as a promising candidate for anode material due to its excellent electrochemical properties. HsGY monolayer and bilayer have o..
Short communication, Res Rev Electrochemistry. 2021 Vol: 11( 1)