Welcome to the Research & Reviews in Electrochemistry
Directory of Research Journals, Indexed in Google Scholar
Research and Reviews in Electrochemistry is a premier open access journal devoted to publishing research that demonstrates significant scientific discoveries in all areas of electrochemistry. The Journal welcomes the following article types: Editorial, Commentary, Hypothesis & Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective, Review, short communications, and rapid communications.
Aims and Scope
The journal aims to bring cutting-edge research across the entire spectrum of electrochemical science emphasizing the application of electrochemistry to technological development.
Its scope encompasses, but is not limited to the following fields:
· Electrochemical energy conversion, conservation, and storage
· New battery systems, fuel cells, super capacitors
· Solar cells, power delivery, industrial synthesis
· Environmental remediation, cell design, corrosion
· Electric and magnetic field effects
· Computational and theoretical electrochemistry
· Electrochemical reaction engineering
· Bioenergetics and signal transduction
· Biomembranes and model membranes
· Medical applications of electrochemistry and bio-electrochemistry
· Electrochemical treatment of effluents
· Molten state and solid state electrochemistry
· Surface finishing, electroplating, electrodeposition
· Sensors, and applications of molecular electrochemistry
submission can be sent as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Special Issue Topic 1: "Nanoelectrochemistry" is being edited by
Dr Ruiyong Chen,
Transfercenter Sustainable Electrochemistry, Saarland University,
Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST), Europe.
Dr Fengxiang Yin,
State Key Laboratory of Organic-inorganic Composite, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, China.
Deadline for submissions: March 20, 2017