Indexed in: Directory of Research Journals, Scholarsteer, Google Scholar RefSeek, Genamics JournalSeek, CiteFactor, Cosmos IF, Scimago, Hamdard University, Directory of Abstract Indexing for Journals, OCLC- WorldCat, SciLit - Scientific Literature and Publons
Impact Factor: 1.44
Index Coperniccus Value: 71.55
Research & Reviews in BioSciences is an open access Journal which covers all areas of Biology especially related to morphology, physiology, genetics, ethnobiology, ethnobotany, taxonomy, ecology and biogeography of both prokaryotic and eukaryotic organisms. Research & Reviews in BioSciences-open access gives barrier-free access to the literature for research.
Aims and Scope
- The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Biological Sciences.
- The journal aims at a broad interdisciplinary readership, which includes both academia and industries, and covers the broad fields like: Plant Biology, Developmental Biology, Cell Biology, Population Biology, Evolutionary Theory, Ethnobiology, Hydrobiology, Ecology and Environmental science, Animal biology, Plant physiology, Microbiology and Biodiversity.
- Our journal provides an effective way to publish Original articles, reviews, short communications, rapid communications and letters to the editor.
- The articles will be managed electronically, examined by a scientific committee and anonymous evaluators and published every month in HTML and PDF formats.
- Our journal publishes one volume each year with new articles being added instantly. The journal encourages research scientists, faculty, and students who are actively involved in scientific research and/or teaching at all levels, to submit their articles for intensive peer-reviewing and expedite publishing. Individuals from small and non-research oriented institutions are especially encouraged to submit their original articles for publication consideration.
Submit manuscript at https://www.tsijournals.com/editorialtracking/biosciences/ or send as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office: [email protected]
*2016 Journal Impact Factor was established by dividing the number of articles published in 2014 and 2015 with the number of times they are cited in 2016 based on Google search and the Scholar Citation Index database. If 'X' is the total number of articles published in 2014 and 2015, and 'Y' is the number of times these articles were cited in indexed journals during 2016 then, impact factor = Y/X
Recently Published Papers
Author(s): Gomez de Saravia SG * , Rastelli SE, Lofeudo R and Rosato VG
Biological communities that form biofilms on buildings and monuments can not only discolor the surface, but also produce physical and chemical alterations. Although the type of microorganism..
Short communication, Res Rev Biosci. 2018 Vol: 13( 1)