Welcome to the Macromolecules: An Indian Journal
Macromolecules: An Indian Journal is a Multidisciplinary, Peer-reviewed, Open Access journal, is the provider and publisher of important and reliable source of current information on developments in the field of molecular Science and concern fields all together.
Aims & Scope
• Emphasized global dissemination of information by scientists, academicians, Research Scholars with respect of current inventions, developments in all phases of Molecular Sciences.
• Journal seeking for papers of outstanding significance, ground-breaking discoveries in Molecular Sciences which covers broad coverage of Quantitative studies of Synthetic and Naturally occurring Polymers and their applications,Polymer Chemistry, Chemistry of Macromolecular and Polymer structure and function, Molecular Structure and properties of Proteins, Macromolecular Carbohydrates, Glycoproteins, Proteoglycans, Lignins, Biological Poly-acids, and Nucleic acids and in depth of polymer and Macromolecular studies.
• Macromolecules: An Indian Journal provides an effective way to publish Original articles, reviews, short communications, rapid communications, letters to the editor, case-reports.
• The articles will be managed electronically, examined by a scientific committee and anonymous evaluators and published every month in HTML and PDF formats.
• Macromolecules: An Indian Journal publishes one volume each year with new articles being added instantly. The journal encourages research scientists, faculty, and students who are actively involved in scientific research and/or teaching at all levels, to submit their articles for intensive peer-reviewing and expedite publishing. Individuals from small and non-research oriented institutions are especially encouraged to submit their original articles for publication consideration.
Submit manuscript at http://www.tsijournals.com/editorialtracking/macromolecules/ or send as an Email attachment to the Editorial Office: firstname.lastname@example.org