Editorial, Volume: 10( 2)
Young Researchers Forum: Young Scientist Awards for Pharmaceutical Analysis 2020 April 3-4, 2020 | Montreal, Canada
On behalf of the Lexis organization, Pharmaceutical Analysis 2020 Conference delighted to invite all the interested participants to attend this esteemed event. This will bring together experts from academia, researchers, Pharmaceutical Analysis specialists, Pharma Graduates, Pharma Scientists, physicians along with industry executives and global experts in this field who are needed to make real changes in the field of Pharmaceutical Analysis. Congress attendees will have the chance to benefit from scientific exchange during either the formal activities or the informal meetings with colleagues from different backgrounds.
This conference covers a wide range of critically important scientific sessions from basic research to innovations in the field; here is some of the list of Scientific Sessions.
• Modern Pharmaceutical Analysis
• Advances in Pharmaceutical Analysis
• Spectroscopy and its Techniques
• Mass Spectrometry Approaches and Challenges
• Chromatography Separation Techniques
• Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis
• Analytical Chemistry
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control
• Hyphenated Techniques in Analytical chemistry
• Pharmaceutical Microbiology
• Forensic Analysis
• Radio Analytical Techniques
• Preformulation Studies
• Pharmaceutical Analysis Errors and Validation
• GLP and GMP Method Development, Validation and Remediation
• Method Validation in Pharmaceutical Analysis
The Pharmaceutical Analysis and Analytical Chemistry 2020 Committee is pleased to announce that, we are currently announcing an Award that is Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Pharmaceutical Analysis 2020 - Collaboration of advanced Pharmaceutical Analytical Techniques.
This prestigious award is intended to Distinction for talented Young researchers, Young Investigators, scientists, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Pharmaceutical Analysis.
Young Research’s Awards at Pharmaceutical Analysis 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Pharmaceutical Analysis 2020 young research forum.
• Certificate accreditation to the winners from Organising Committee
• Lexis conferences provide leading Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Explore the ideas with all the eminent researchers, Scientists, investigators and mentors.
• Acquire Knowledge about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better Growth in future.
• Young Scientists will get relevant information in the Specific field of expertise by this Conference.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction across the globe in the field
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research findings in the related areas for expanding their research knowledge for further Developments.
• Young Researchers, Post-doctoral fellows, Post-Graduate students, Trainees, junior faculty with a minimum of 4-5 years of research experience
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Presentation must choose from the scientific sessions of the conference.
• Age limit- Less than 35yrs
• All submissions must be accepted in the language English.
Pharmaceutical Analysis 2020 provides best platform to enlarge your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the Globe. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Pharmaceutical Analysis 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and impressive dedication to make our Pharmaceutical Analysis 2020 more successful.
Award winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
How to apply
Participants applying for the Young Researcher Award should mail their detailed resume and a letter of recommendation - from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member.
Alina Jasmine | Program Manager
Pharmaceutical Analysis 2020