J Curr Chem Pharm Sc, Volume: 10( 2) DOI: -
Young Researchers Forum: Young Scientist Awards for Formulations 2020 June 22-23, 2020 | Chicago, USA
On behalf of the Lexis organization Inviting participants to this forum, Formulations 2020 is designed to provide a strong platform for Academic, Industrial Leaders, Business and Financial Executives to make experience exchanges around the world. This is an excellent opportunity for the attendees from Universities and Institutes to interact with the world class Scientists.
This conference covers a wide range of critically important scientific sessions from basic research to innovations in the field; here is some of the list of Scientific Sessions.
• Pharmaceutical Formulations - Challenges and Innovations
• Drug Design and Drug Formulation
• Nano technology in Drug Delivery
• Biomarkers and Biosimilars
• Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
• Pharmaceutical IPR and Regulatory Affairs
• Pharmaceutical Marketing
• Pharmaceutical Research and Development
• Formulations Technologies
• Smart Drug Delivery Technology
• Nucleic acid Based Drug Delivery
• Anti-cancer Drug Delivery agents
• Advances in Biotherapeutics-Drug Discovery and Development
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
• Clinical research and Clinical trials
• Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
The Formulations and Drug Delivery 2020 Committee is pleased to announce that, we are currently announcing an Award that is Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Formulations 2020 - Vision to Reality- Delivering Next Generation Pharmaceutical Technologies.
This prestigious award is intended to Distinction for talented Young researchers, Young Investigators, scientists, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Formulations and Drug Delivery.
Young Research’s Awards at Formulations 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Formulations 2020 young research forum.
• Certificate accreditation to the winners from Organising Committee
• Lexis conferences provide leading Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Explore the ideas with all the eminent researchers, Scientists, investigators and mentors.
• Acquire Knowledge about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better Growth in future.
• Young Scientists will get relevant information in the Specific field of expertise by this Conference.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction across the globe in the field
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research findings in the related areas for expanding their research knowledge for further Developments.
• Young Researchers, Post-doctoral fellows, Post-Graduate students, Trainees, junior faculty with a minimum of 4-5 years of research experience
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Presentation must choose from the scientific sessions of the conference.
• Age limit- Less than 35yrs
• All submissions must be accepted in the language English.
Formulations 2020 provides best platform to enlarge your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the Globe. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Formulations 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and impressive dedication to make our Formulations 2020 forum more successful.
Award winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
How to apply
Participants applying for the Young Researcher Award should mail their detailed resume, and a letter of recommendation - from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member.
Submissions: [email protected]
Manasa | Program Manager | Formulations 2020