Editorial, Volume: 9( 2)
2020 Announcement of Bioavailability & Bioequivalence Summit 2020 October 30-31, 2020 | Chicago, USA
Bioavailability 2020 aims to provide a platform where the key strategic objective of this meeting is to communicate science and medical research between academia, and industry. Through inspiring sessions and whims of networking, you will learn to be even more audacious and bold than you are now and free to grow your mind, grow your business, and grow your bottom line. We can relieve you of the time and resource-draining elements of the events that you plan to hold. . Poster and oral presentations, and thesis presentations will be included in the Conference Program.
We can relieve you of the time and resource-draining elements of the events that you plan to hold. This conference is intended to deliver a miscellaneous and current education that will keep medical professionals up to date with the latest methodologies, strategies and the present update in the field of Bioavailability & Bioequivalence.
Bioavailability 2020 is a phenomenal event which will be bringing together people from different domains of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical world such as Researchers, Analysts, Pharmacists, Pharmacovigilants, Regulatory and IPR Attorneys, Business Development Teams, Professors, PhD research scholars and more to discuss on the topics related to Bioavailability & Bioequivalence. This international event also includes Keynote talks, Plenary sessions, Young Investigators Forum, Special Sessions, Panel Discussions, Exhibitions, Poster Presentations, Workshop and Symposiums.
Bioavailability 2020 aims at providing opportunities to all its Speakers and Delegates to come together to interact and exchange new ideas related to Bioavailability, Bioequivalence, biologics, biopharmaceuticals and more. This conference will provide all our participants Business 2 Business sessions, where they will be able to reach out and make a mark for themselves globally.
• Bioavailability - Academic and Industry Overview
• Bioequivalence Studies and Assessment
• Regulatory Approach for Biosimilars
• Recent Advancement in Pharmacology
• Formulation Studies for Clinical Research
• Pharmacology - PK PD Approach
• Drug Design and Development - Challenges and Approaches
• Drug Discovery and Drug Metabolism
• Drug Safety and Drug Toxicity - Pharmacovigilance Scope
• Bio pharmaceutics - Advances and Applications
• Bioequivalence Protocol - In-Vitro In-Vivo Studies
• Public Health and Nutrition
• Pharmaceutical Formulations
• Pharmaceutical and Biological Chemistry
• Contract Research Organizations
• Pharmaceutical Industry - Entrepreneur Investment Meet
• Regulatory Affairs
• Bio waivers
• BA-BE Perspectives for Drug Products
Chicago, United States of America