YRF for 10th International Conference on Pharmaceutical GMP, GCP & Regulatory Affairs 2021Author(s): Jessica Thomas
Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards Regulatory Affairs 2021
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Regulatory Affairs 2021- Shape the Future of Earth!!
The Regulatory Affairs 2021 Conference Committee invites nominations for Young Scientist (YS) Awards for the year 2020. The award to a Young Scientist shall be made in recognition of notable contributions to branch of Regulatory Affairs on the basis of the research work. The awards shall be presented for the best Young Scientist oral and best Young Scientist poster presentations at the Congress on Earth and Environmental Sciences which will be held in Webinar from August 24-25, 2021.
Online entries will be accepted from December 15, 2020- August 25, 2021.
Regulatory Affairs 2021Young Scientist Awards:
Conference Committee is intended to honor prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Regulatory Affairs.
Young Research’s Awards at Regulatory Affairs 2021for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Regulatory Affairs 2021 young research forum.
Guidelines for Young Researchers Forum
· Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners.
· Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
· Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
· Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
· Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
· Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
· Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
· It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
· Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
· Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
· Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
· Age limit-Under 35yrs
· All submissions must be in English.
Regulatory Affairs 2021aims to provide a platform where academics and practitioners from cross-disciplinary fields from education, environmental protection industry, and business can come together and collaborate. The event will encourage the exploration of the potential synergies that may arise from pooling the different perspectives.
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, a letter of recommendation (from a research advisor for students or a senior faculty member) to [email protected] along with the online application form available at https://www.lexismeeting.com/regulatoryaffairs
If you would like more information about the Young Scientist of the year award, please get in touch with:
Jessica Thomas | Program Manager
Regulatory Affairs 2021| WhatsApp: +441352300001